Un tablero decorativo



I bought the wooden circle for an entirely different DIY, it was going to be some sort of air plant holder, but I did not like any of the looks I created for it.  I was tremendously disappointed and discouraged and just decided to paint the circle and forget about a DIY for the blog.  I paint when I am stressed out. 

I love mud cloth textiles and designs, so I went with that for the look, it is easy to paint freehand- lines, dots and triangles.  I loved the outcome, but did not know what I would do with a painted wood circle-  And, a mud cloth inspired organizer was born!  Also, I strayed away from the standard black and white designs (mud cloth is created using actual mud) and thought pink and white would work :)

Another great part of this DIY is it can be made for less than $10!

Materials:
Wooden Circle
Paint
Paintbrush
Rope
Elastic Cord
Staple Gun
Scissors

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario